2011年8月15日星期一

My Design Career

I like something beauty. And I thought if it made by myself, it would make me more happy than do something else. Design brings us a lot of fun. The design made people live better and feel better. Deign is never leave us, it’s everywhere. When you drink, design is a cup, when you eat design is a dish. Good design changes our life. When I saw something unreasonable or uncomfortable, I want to change it. I’d like to change our live better.
I love expressing yourself through products, using line, shape, color, texture and that other entire wonderful thing to share with other people and to create environments that make them feel safe, comfortable and appreciative.
When my dad spruced up our new home, he asked me advices. I did have some good ideas, and he was happy to accept. But when finishing spruced, it still somewhere less than satisfactory. After that I have been thinking what if I can design, and then I can do better. So here I am, leaning industrial design at UNSW.
Industrial design at UNSW is a very good place to provide me knowledge about design, how to think, and create. The teachers give me many good advices, and classmates grow up together.
Design is a kind of cultural inheritance, it show the designer’s thought, background. People can understand the designer through the products.
Design makes people live better, that’s why we need design.

没有评论:

发表评论